Woodhill Supply was founded by Martin M. Kaufman in 1958. After surviving the death of his father at 13, his mother became sick. Marty and his two younger siblings were sent to live in an orphanage. Always an entrepreneur, he used the children's home as a springboard to success. In 1946 he started Uncle Marty's Ice Cream, which was a Greater Cleveland legend. In 1958, he switched gears after buying a pipe threader at an auction, and Woodhill Supply came into being. Originally located on Woodhill Road, then called Woodhill Nipple and Fittings, Inc., Woodhill Supply has just celebrated its 51st anniversary. Still family owned and operated, we are proud to have three locations in Northeast Ohio.